Monday, May 7, 2012

S'more teacher gift!

Teacher Appreciation Week - Day One!


Today's gift was so very simple...



You will need...



Plastic treat bags
Card stock - I used blue to match the printed image.
Printable s'more bag tag (found here - http://domesticatedlady.com/2010/smore-teacher-appreciation-idea-and-free-printable/)  I cut the assembly instructions off the back half, because I bought pre-made s'mores.
Premade S-mores (I found these cute premade ones at Publix last week $1.50 each) or graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows.
Glue, and stapler.

Instructions...

Cut card stock to fit your printed image and glue the image onto it.  Since I just used the front portion of the printable, I printed "Thank you for being such a great teacher" and my child's name, on the back of the bag topper.

Put s'more ingredients into the bag and fold down the top.

Staple the bag topper to the bag.

SUPER simple and CUTE!


1 comment: